Technical Customer Support Associate
Sorry, this job has expired.
Convergys is known to many as a place where incredible careers begin. Whether your career is just beginning or you're making a fresh start, we empower our people through continuous opportunities to grow and explore the different career paths Convergys has to offer.
We are currently hiring a Technical Customer Support Associate.
Why work for us?
Professional Growth Opportunities
• We make every effort to encourage, mentor, and inspire our employees to take the next steps in their careers. With us, you have the potential to become part of the management team, over 79% of whom have been promoted from within the company.
• We are committed to providing benefit options to support your personal, professional, physical, and financial goals, as well as your overall well-being.
Healthy Work-Life Balance
• We structure work schedules that allow you to focus on the job at hand during your work hours and fully engage in your personal life at the end of the day.
• We strongly believe in developing lasting relationships and we endeavor to make you feel valued, supported, and encouraged.
Commitment to Diversity
• Every team member brings something unique to his or her role within our organization: diverse backgrounds, different work styles, and fresh perspectives. We value your differences and believe that they make us an even more exciting place to work and help us provide better service to our clients.
• We cultivate a learning environment that features unrivaled training programs. We offer a range of instructor-led classes, self-paced e-learning courses, and web conferences.
• We are a global company with over 150 locations in 31 countries. This means you can take your job with you almost anywhere you go. If you are interested in relocating, you can do it with the peace of mind that your job can go with you.
• High school diploma
• 6+ months of customer service experience preferred
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’).
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to resolve customer issues that are non-standard/unstructured and require some clarification or conceptual thinking.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed-upon procedures.
• Maintain broad knowledge of client products and/or services.
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Offer additional products and/or services.
• Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database.
• Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge.
• Skilled in multi-tasking, including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly.
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high-production work environment.
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations, including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner.
• Able to rotate shifts as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.